logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Sunday, October 15, 2006

limp sunshine morning

i got up at 9:35 am.last night i slept late.the neighbor hooligans kept chuckling and rattling lately.my grand old father from my distant hometown brought me into dream then.i dreamed my mother let my kid brother sleep with him in the house on a high land on steep slope.that settled me,for i think my kid brother likely in missing of his target.later a girl daughter of a general active in my dream.after getting up i head the path to my baby's mother's home and i picked a cafe in half way to blog.my home at myspac.com seeing its first guest,madison,and i spent some time replying her.what a chant.
for its late.i'd better to see my baby right now.bye.kiss u.i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment